1. OTIWA does not have access to any information about customers' finances, bank accounts or credit cards that is provided to PayPal during a purchase. The only information OTIWA receives from PayPal about a transaction is:
- the inventory number(s) of items purchased
- total amount paid
- the name and address to use for shipping.
2. OTIWA does not and will not collect information about your web browsing habits
Any "cookies" put on your computer do not originate from OTIWA, and OTIWA does not have access to information collected by "cookies" put on your computer by other sites.
3. OTIWA does not and will not sell or share customer information with any other individual, group or organization.
4. OTIWA does not and will not send unsolicited email to site visitors or customers.
Unless a customer specifically requests periodic updates from OTIWA, email from OTIWA will occur only until the refund/return period has expired, and will not include requests for more orders. Any email received by non-ordering site visitors that references OTIWA in any way cannot have originated from OTIWA (see #2 & #3 above), and constitutes misappropriation and misrepresentation of OTIWA's name, services and products.